Cinema and Media Studies student offering a unique combination of behind and in-front of the camera experience seeking an internship position that will allow me to learn various aspects of the entertainment industry. I bring a strong work ethic, innovative thinking, knowledge of industry trends, and nimble learning to any team, and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Wrote, Directed, and shot this short film that follows a typical every-day family man who’s normal life is turned
upside down when an old childhood friend comes to his door, threatening to release a secret that will
destroy them both.
• Wrote, Directed, and Acted in this this experimental sound design film that follows two young men as the
Christian rapture hits, attempting to explore what the voice of God would sound like and what the
apocalypse would sound like you’re your computer screen.
• Wrote, Directed, and Acted in this short sound design film that follows a strained couple dealing with a
corrupted audio file that may be causing auditory and visual hallucinations
Why Chi Phi?
• Wrote, Directed, and Produced this promotional video for USC Chi Phi as part of their Fall 2020 rush.
A Lyft for Jack
LEAD ACTOR/ PRODUCER
• Lead producer and star in drama capturing a young man off-loading his emotional baggage onto an
unsuspecting Lyft driver.
CHIEF SOUND TECHNICIAN/ FIRST ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
• Managed audio and sound design as well as organization on set in this short drama film following a couple
as their relationship collapses over a tense and unappetizing dinner.
Keeping it Together
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT/ ASSISTANT CAMERA
• Served a chief role in development, production, and organization in this experimental film using state of
the art motion capture and processing technology to explore motions through the art of dance.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
School of Cinematic Arts
Major: Cinema and Media Studies
Expected graduation: December 2022
THE ACTOR’S DIRECTOR WORKSHOP
University of Southern California
SCRIPT WRITING COVERAGE
The Kennedy/Marshall Company
LYNX FILMMAKING PROGRAM
University of Colorado, Denver